In the article, there is a discussion about the definition, properties, Prime numbers from 1 to 100, coprime of prime numbers.
Definition of prime number
Prime numbers are those numbers that are divisible only by 1 and by themselves. A number that is not divisible by any additional number is called a prime number. Prime numbers range from two to infinity.
Properties of Prime Numbers
In the following 8 properties of prime numbers are given.
- A prime number has only two factors.
- Zero and 1 are not prime numbers.
- 2 is an even prime number.
- All numbers except 2 are prime numbers.
- A prime number is not divisible by any number other than 1 and itself.
- The first prime number is 2.
- All prime numbers are greater than zero and one.
- All prime numbers greater than one are divisible by one.
Prime numbers list
Prime numbers from 1 to 10
There are four prime numbers between 1 and 10. 2, 3, 5, 7 are prime numbers between one and 10
Prime numbers table from 1 to 100
Prime numbers from 11 to 20
There are four prime numbers between 11 and 20.
Prime numbers from 21 to 30
There are two prime numbers between 21 and 30.
Prime numbers from 31 to 40
Prime numbers from 41 to 50
Prime numbers from 1 to 100
2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, 17, 19, 23, 29, 31, 37, 41, 43, 47,
53, 59, 61, 67, 71, 73, 79, 83, 89, 97 are prime numbers between 1 and 100. There are 25 prime numbers between 1 to 100.
Prime numbers table from 1 to 100
Odd prime numbers from 1 to 100
The number which is not divisible by 2 is called an odd prime number. Prime number except 2 is an odd prime number. There are 24 prime numbers from one to 100.
Odd prime numbers table from 1 to 100
- Prime Numbers 1 to 50
- Coprime Numbers
- Trigonometry table class 10, 11, 12
- Prime numbers 1 to 50
- Prime numbers from 1 to 100
Even prime numbers from 1 to 100
The prime number which is divisible by only two is called an odd prime number. Only 2 odd is a prime number.
Composite numbers from 1 to 100
Composite numbers don’t even exist.
Prime numbers from 1 to 100 pdf
Click Here to Download
Difference between a prime number and composite number
|Prime number||Composite number|
|it has only two divisors||It has more than 2 divisors|
|This number is not divisible by any number other than itself and one.||This number is divisible by 1 and itself as well as other numbers|
|Zero and one are not prime numbers.||0, 1, and 3 are not composite numbers|
|only two even prime numbers||The first composite number is 4|
|Examples of prime numbers are 2, 3, 5, 7, 11, 13, etc||Examples of composite numbers are 4, 6, 8, 9, 10, etc.|
Prime Numbers and Co-prime Numbers
|prime numbers||co-prime number|
|Prime numbers are divisible only by 1 and by themselves; they are not divisible by any other number.||Such numbers or such pairs which are divisible by only one or have common factor 1, then that number is called co-prime number.|
|Must not be divided by an additional number||The common factor should be 1|
|It has two factors||Numbers must be in pairs|
- 5 and 9 are co-primes.
- 6 and 11 are co-primes.
- 18 and 35 are co-primes.
What is Twice Prime Number
Two prime numbers between which there is a difference of 2. Twins are called prime numbers.
Easy Way to Find Prime Numbers
First, find the nearest square of the given number
Find the square root of that number
All the prime numbers that are less than or equal to the number obtained, divide by the given number.
If the given number is not completely divisible then it is a prime number.
- First, find the nearest square of the given number
- Why is 11 not a prime number?
11 is a prime number because it is not divisible by any number other than 1 and itself. 11 can have only two factors.
- What is the shortcut to find prime numbers from 1 to 100?
- What is the fastest way to find a prime number?
- Is there a formula for prime numbers?
6n + 1 or 6n – 1, n = natural number
- What is the smallest prime number?
- What is the only even prime number?
- Is 3 the smallest prime number?
No! the Smallest prime is 2
- What is the smallest prime number between 1 to 20?
2 is the smallest prime number between 1 to 20
- Why 0 and 1 are not prime numbers?
Because zero is a whole number. There is no factor of zero. Similarly, 1 has only one factor. So 0 and 1 are not prime numbers.
- What is the greatest prime number between 1 to 10?
7 is the greatest prime number between 1 to 10
- Is 1 a prime number?
- Is 91 a Prime Number?
- Is 2 a Prime Number?
- Is 101 a Prime Number?
- What is the greatest prime number between 1 to 20?